Monday 11 April 2011

Marzia Prince - Hot Models and Fitness girls


Marzia Prince - Hot wet girlshot wet girlsMarzia Prince - Hot wet girls
Marzia Prince

Thank you for viewing my page. I have been modeling for many years and still going strong! I take my modeling seriously. I'm looking for paid assignments only please. Please provide enough details to understand the project. I don't do nudes and I am not here to hook up! I am married and love my husband very much! If you are interested in online training you can contact me at Marziaprince@aol.com. Looking forward to helping you with your fitness goals!


How Marzia Prince fitness helped me!
A fairytale dream comes true. My name is DeAnna Chamberlin. I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful children and the wife of an amazing and supportive husband. I am the PTA President of my children's school, a school volunteer and a substitute teacher. I call my story somewhat of a "fairytale." I went to dinner one night with Marzia Prince (Gaspari model) and we were chatting about her upcoming book and all the wonderful things going on for her. She mentioned that she wanted to do a 120-day transformation on an average everyday woman. Without giving it a second thought, I blurted, "Let me know if you need someone to transform. I would love to help out." Did I know what I was getting myself into? NO. Did I know the sacrifice of food I would have to give up? NO. Did I know the sweat and hard work I would be putting myself through? NO. Was I tired of being skinny fat? OF COURSE! Did I hate the back fat and belly rolls? WHO DOESN'T? Well, the phone rang a couple nights later. And guess what? Marzia wanted to transform me. I was so excited but also nervous. This was the beginning of my new life.

I guess I have always been so focused on my children, their school, doing for others and making sure everyone else was okay. I forgot about ME. I was at a point in my life where I was comfortable with myself and where I was in life, but that all changed with Marzia. In just 16 weeks, I lost 20 pounds, 16% body fat, and a total of 23 inches! My cholesterol started at 300 points and dropped 80 points after 4 short months with Marzia. I couldn't believe it! When I'm told by people that I inspire them, I think it's because I'm a real person. They've seen this dramatic change in me and know that if I can do this, so can they. So for all the moms and wives out there.it's never too late! The sky's the limit ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment